Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There are many questions when it comes to your and your family's dental care. We've compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions.
If you have a question that's not addressed here, please give us a call today!
- If I've lost a filling or would like to replace an old silver filling, can you help?
- I have a chipped tooth. What are my options for repair?
- How important is it for me to visit the dentist every 6 months?
- I want to whiten my teeth. How long will it take?
- Why do my veneers have stains?
- If I get dentures, will I still be able to enjoy all kinds of food?
- It seems like I have really sensitive gums lately. They tend to bleed a lot. What's going on?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- What can I do to improve the appearance of my smile without surgery?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Oh no! My crown fell off. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have an emergency?